If you are in Athens this summer, stop by the incredible exhibition at the National Archeological Museum showing objects recovered from the famous Antikythera wreck. This was a ship which sailed from the land which is opposite the island of Mytilene in Asia Minor (today’s Turkey), passed through the strait between the island of Antikythera […]Read More
- Greek Phrases in English: Zolotas’ speech
- My interview with Rob Savage
- Print or Blog? (In Praise of Editors)
- What do airline initials really mean?
- St Andrew’s two churches in Patras
- Greek Island Paradise: Ano Koufonissi
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- Torres del Paine National Park
- How to visit Vergina’s Unesco site
- My 2013: Review of a year in Travel