I found the images of Kaikoura after the earthquake very upsetting, since my own memories of the two days I spent there are some of my best in New Zealand. As the town is cut off from the land, businesses are struggling with their summer season ruined. Even those with insurance may not be covered […]Read More
- My 2013: Review of a year in Travel
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- Greek railways : a lament
- What do you call someone from..
- Where the hell is Kythnos?
- The Top 12 Films with Laughably Wrong Geography
- The Dovecotes of Tinos
- Puerto Montt and Chiloé
- St Andrew’s two churches in Patras
- Swiss Romansch