The wide marine caldera of Santorini in conjunction with the blue Greek sky and the photogenic Cycladic architecture conspire to make for an unforgettable spectacle. A room on Santorini that looks into the caldera can add upwards from 100 euros per day to your budget, or double your bill in a bar or restaurant. So, […]Read More
- Images of Olympia: a photoblog
- Two Crime and Punishment translations compared
- Surf’s Up in Guarujá
- What does Metz look like?
- Lee Kuan Yew: my obituary
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- Around Milos in Eight Hours
- Paraty: Masons and Pirates in Brazil
- The Seven Best Campsites in the Cyclades
- The Day The Berlin Wall Came Down