In my recent trip to Poland I had the pleasure of being introduced to Polish vodka tasting by Pawel Dziubek of Dom Wina wines and spirits in the old Polish manor house (now a hotel) of Dwór Sieraków. This blog post is based on his excellent presentation. In Poland, vodka (from voda, water) has been […]Read More
- Franglais or Just English?
- Pyrgos, The Marble Village
- Old Nobility of Naxos
- 2012: a review of my year
- Birdwatching in the Okavango Delta
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- The lost El Greco
- What next for Greece?
- Valparaíso, Latin Eurovision and Chilean Wine Recommendations
- Hotels and Restaurants in Barbados