Ah, those 25-year anniversaries. As soon as the Wall came down, I was all over Eastern Europe. Not only did I catch the Berlin Wall three months before it fell, but I also approached Berlin from the East in Easter 1990, while everything was in limbo. But what I remember most from that trip is […]Read More
- Costa Verde: The Black Fly of Ilhabela.
- Photo Essay: Brazilians
- Top Mispronounced Places in the World
- Sounds of Salvador Carnival 2012
- First World War in Vienna
- Athens Part I: The Bad News
- Chapada Diamantina: Brazil’s adventure playground
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- The most beautiful toilet in the world
- What to do if your images are used without permission online