Last night, I was sipping homemade limoncello by the poolside at my hotel at the resort of Kamari, on Santorini, with the landlady, the indomitable Mrs Tina. She was telling me how she built the designer hotel complex Chez Sophie in nine months from scratch. ‘My Fourth Child’, she called it. (Of course, we reached […]Read More
- Singapore in London
- Greek Comedy: Paying Tax
- Eating in a three-star Michelin restaurant
- Franglais or Just English?
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- On the trail of Chatwin in Gaiman, Patagonia
- My Interview with My Destination
- St Andrew’s two churches in Patras
- Travel During Elections Abroad
- The most beautiful toilet in the world