This is the weekend when, 100 years ago, the major powers in Europe started declaring war on each other. The First World War affected every country differently. In Britain, we hear a lot about Flanders, the Somme, poets such as Siegfried Sassoon, Wilfred Owen or Rupert Brooke and, of course, the restrictive alcohol licensing laws […]Read More
- Greek Tourism 2014
- Dead Russians: St Petersburg’s Czar Tombs
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- What does Metz look like?
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- Two Crime and Punishment translations compared
- Birdwatching in the Okavango Delta
- The Brazilian flag
- Beaches of Paros
- Oscar Schindler’s factory today