2013 was all short-haul for a change. It was Poland for the British Guild of Travel Writers’ AGM in February with stays in Krakow and Zakopane and its ‘alkoholes’ where much Polish vodka was drunk. Soon after, I had to dash off to Glasgow.. In March it was three weeks in Hungary where I was […]Read More
- A Tourist’s Guide to the Hungarian Revolution Part 1
- Five Days on Easter Island – I
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- Best and Worst of the Cyclades
- Bizzare Cyclades
- What do you call someone from..
- My Fascination with Hungarian
- A primer on Hungarian pop
- Sound Of Music Locations map
- My interview with Rob Savage