We all love mistranslated menus and hilarious signs on holiday, don’t we? The main source seems to be SE Asia where funny Chinese signs have their own pages on Buzzfeed and get shared as much as cat pictures. But what about baffling signs from a small Antipodean English-speaking country? The oddity of signs and placards […]Read More
- Travel During Elections Abroad
- Renting Mi-Fi
- Stained Glass Windows: Medieval Cartoon Books
- Bolivian Miners: a photo essay
- In the steps of Raskolnikoff: Crime and Punishment Locations
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Memories of Kaikoura
- Travel Workshop on Andros Island
- What does Metz look like?
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?