We all love mistranslated menus and hilarious signs on holiday, don’t we? The main source seems to be SE Asia where funny Chinese signs have their own pages on Buzzfeed and get shared as much as cat pictures. But what about baffling signs from a small Antipodean English-speaking country? The oddity of signs and placards […]Read More
- Chapada Diamantina: Brazil’s adventure playground
- Bizzare Cyclades
- The Trojan Camel
- Greece: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Costa Verde: The Black Fly of Ilhabela.
- Where to go on the Alsace wine route
- Five Days on Easter Island – I
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- My grand Bucharest Hotel