I have been recently looking at my pictures to go with my articles on Bolivia on the Round the World Flights site. Bolivia: Beyond Adventure Did Aliens Cruise in Santa Cruz? Drinking Coca Tea Blinded By the White I am getting increasingly fond of the ones I took of the Potosí silver mine in the […]Read More
- What to do in Ushuaia and Tierra Del Fuego
- People of Kea – photo reportage
- The Opera House in Manaus
- Costa Verde: The Black Fly of Ilhabela.
- A hike to the Chauvet Cave
- Dead Russians: St Petersburg Composers & Writers
- Surf’s Up in Guarujá
- What does Metz look like?
- Ukraine or The Ukraine? A mistaken overcorrection
- Singapore in London