Some claim that in Salvador and Bahia you can find the real Brazil. I have been all over the country and I know that there are many Brazils, each one different than the other, as you might expect from a country which is larger than Europe, larger than the continental US, larger than Australia. But […]Read More
- Places I’ve been to
- The church of Notre-Dame-des-Malades, Vichy
- Print or Blog? (In Praise of Editors)
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- What next for Greece?
- The Antikythera Wreck
- Santorini and the Bollocks of Hercules
- Eating in a three-star Michelin restaurant
- The Nabokov Museum in St Petersburg
- Franglais or Just English?