I found the images of Kaikoura after the earthquake very upsetting, since my own memories of the two days I spent there are some of my best in New Zealand. As the town is cut off from the land, businesses are struggling with their summer season ruined. Even those with insurance may not be covered […]Read More
- Costa Verde: The Black Fly of Ilhabela.
- Greek Tourism in 2013
- In the steps of Raskolnikoff: Crime and Punishment Locations
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- What does Metz look like?
- Memories of Kaikoura
- What to do in Buenos Aires
- The most beautiful toilet in the world
- How a gay love triangle caused a massacre in Thessaloniki
- Pyrgos, The Marble Village