Not in my wildest dreams would I think that my two days on Andros would end up with meeting three celebrities. Ok, the first one didn’t speak to me. I observed him from afar at Kórthi, one of the permanently windswept beaches of Andros, site of the 2000 World Youth Windsurfing championships and main training […]Read More
- Franglais or Just English?
- My Top Movies and TV programs
- Costa Verde: The Black Fly of Ilhabela.
- The most beautiful toilet in the world
- Bolivian Miners: a photo essay
- Surf’s Up in Guarujá
- Five Days on Easter Island – I
- How to complain if your credit card has been overcharged in Greece
- The Bayern Munich museum
- In the steps of Raskolnikoff: Crime and Punishment Locations