No one leaves Olympia unmoved. The feel of the place, although destroyed by overzealous Christians, is much more than the sum of its sights. Here is my own personal view of Olympia. Click on an image to enlarge. The devil is in the detail. Inside the museum, there is much to admire. Every exhibit tells […]Read More
- Top Mispronounced Places in the World
- The Opera House in Manaus
- What do airline initials really mean?
- What to do in Buenos Aires
- First World War in Vienna
- Athens part II: Reasons to be Cheerful
- Costa Verde: The Black Fly of Ilhabela.
- Travel Writing Essentials: Openers
- Greek Phrases in English: Zolotas’ speech
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014