Anyone within spitting distance of Blaha Louisa square in Budapest can’t fail to notice the imposing Eclectic building of the old New York Hotel, currently the Boscolo Budapest. It was commissioned by the New York Insurance company in the end of the 19th century. It then became the headquarters of a newspaper, a warehouse under […]Read More
- Images of Olympia: a photoblog
- How to complain if your credit card has been overcharged in Greece
- What does Metz look like?
- Pyrgos, The Marble Village
- Bizzare Cyclades
- Greek railways : a lament
- Eating in a three-star Michelin restaurant
- Where the hell is Kythnos?
- The strange cult of St Demetrius in Thessaloniki
- Greek Myths – Part One