Ios is the island I associate most with my teenage years when I used to come with my Greek and English friends, camp out in the open and swim naked on Mylopotas beach. It was the youth island par excellence, rivalled only by Mykonos. Sadly, around the turn of the century, things deteriorated: drunks caused […]Read More
- The Brazilian flag
- What do airline initials really mean?
- Athens part II: Reasons to be Cheerful
- Down and out in São Paulo
- Greek Tourism in 2013
- Five Days on Easter Island – II
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Old Nobility of Naxos
- Michelin inspectors and guides: the insider info
- Greek Tourism 2014