Frankly, I think I’ve inspected every campsite in the Cyclades and sadly they seem to be diminishing in number. Bye bye Kea Camping in Korissia, Ios Camping on Yialos or Parasporos Camping on Paros. However, the ones that are still around, are still around for a reason: they are good value for money in an […]Read More
- What do you call someone from..
- Mykonos Cool
- Among the studs of France
- Images of Ios
- What to do if your images are used without permission online
- A Tourist’s Guide to the Hungarian Revolution Part 2
- Churches you shouldn’t miss in Thessaloniki
- My Top Movies and TV programs
- Wi-fi in Germany: no laughing matter
- Santorini: The best view in the world?