I knew I’d spend my birthday in Metz, the capital of Lorraine, when I organized my press trip. I knew I would be away from family and friends with only Twitter and Facebook to keep me company. I knew that Metz would join the dubious company of Athens, London, San Francisco, Paris,Vienna, Zurich, St Ives, […]Read More
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- The church of Notre-Dame-des-Malades, Vichy
- What you didn’t know about Thessaloniki’s Architecture – Photo Blog
- Five Days on Easter Island – I
- Tarasp: The Castle That a Mouthwash Built
- Down and out in São Paulo
- Stroganoff: The palace, the Count, the dish
- In the steps of Raskolnikoff: Crime and Punishment Locations
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?