Last night I watched The Omen (1976) for the first time and was quite surprised at what passed for horror in the 1970s as well as how tinny the cars looked. But what made me sit up and tweet my dismay was the assertion that Megiddo (Biblical Armageddon) was south of Jerusalem. Well, I thought […]Read More
- The Bayern Munich museum
- What to do in Buenos Aires
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- Pilgrimage to Bruce Chatwin’s grave
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Salvador: Pelourinho
- On the trail of Chatwin in Gaiman, Patagonia
- Chile and Argentina
- What next for Greece?
- The Corinth Canal