Like many, when I’m abroad I use the hotel wi-fi (if there is no charge); I buy a local SIM card; or I don’t bother and just roam with my home network. But during my last trip I spent three weeks in Greece using Mi-Fi and a SIM card from Cellhire and I am now […]Read More
- On the trail of Chatwin in Gaiman, Patagonia
- What do you call someone from..
- What does Metz look like?
- Living like a sports star in Barbados
- Five Days on Easter Island – I
- Travel Writing Essentials: Openers
- The Chilean Lake District
- Santorini and the Bollocks of Hercules
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- Homage to Oscar Niemeyer