The first time I went to Berlin was August 1989 and the Wall was still up. I remember changing 25 DM at a rate 1:1, crossing into East Berlin at Checkpoint Charlie, spending one complete day in the East, eating lunch, dinner, paying entrance for museums, spending money on transport and still being left with […]Read More
- What to do if your images are used without permission online
- Five Days on Easter Island – I
- First World War in Vienna
- Among the studs of France
- New Zealand Funny signs
- Travel Workshop on Andros Island
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- To all my Editors with Love..
- The Opera House in Manaus
- Sherlock Holmes in Switzerland