If you are in Athens this summer, stop by the incredible exhibition at the National Archeological Museum showing objects recovered from the famous Antikythera wreck. This was a ship which sailed from the land which is opposite the island of Mytilene in Asia Minor (today’s Turkey), passed through the strait between the island of Antikythera […]Read More
- Franglais or Just English?
- The House Where Pope John Paul II lived
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- Missery Loves Company: Living in a French Chateau
- Greek Phrases in English: Zolotas’ speech
- The Day The Berlin Wall Came Down
- Cool São Paulo
- Chapada Diamantina: Brazil’s adventure playground
- What you didn’t know about Thessaloniki’s Architecture – Photo Blog
- Folegandros by night