When I first tweeted “I think I’ve left the best till last. Colmar is absolutely stunning, surely the prettiest town in Alsace” I immediately received several tweets back agreeing with me. It seems no one who has been there can forget the experience. I mean, no city that has a neighbourhood called Little Venice can […]Read More
- Paraty: Masons and Pirates in Brazil
- What to do in Ushuaia and Tierra Del Fuego
- Among the studs of France
- Bolivian Miners: a photo essay
- Athens Part I: The Bad News
- To all my PRs with Love
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Where the hell is Kythnos?
- Santorini and the Bollocks of Hercules
- Salvador: Pelourinho