Morning – ready for a 14-hοur trip by bus to Ushuaia crossing the Magellan Strait to Tierra del Fuego and into Argentina. I sat next to three girls – to my surprise they were Swiss and from Bern – like Beatrice on Easter Island: as far as I am concerned, Chile is full of Swiss […]Read More
- The Day The Berlin Wall Came Down
- What do you call someone from..
- A primer on Hungarian pop
- Singapore in London
- The Trojan Camel
- Up close and personal: The Karlskirche in Vienna
- Travel Workshop on Andros Island
- A Tourist’s Guide to the Hungarian Revolution Part 2
- What next for Greece?
- What to do in Ushuaia and Tierra Del Fuego