The Grand Budapest Hotel of the film may not itself exist – its exteriors were filmed in Schloss Heinewalde in Saxony and the interiors belonged to the Warenhaus Görlitz on the Czech-German border (after extensive restoration by Wes Anderson himself), but there are many that do. I have stayed in several grand European […]Read More
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- The Seven Best Campsites in the Cyclades
- Torres del Paine National Park
- Dead Russians: St Petersburg’s Czar Tombs
- Colmar: The Pearl of Alsace
- Singapore in London
- What does Metz look like?
- The most beautiful toilet in the world
- Thessaloniki – First impressions
- Hotels and Restaurants in Barbados