The Chilean Lake District is the wettest area in the country about three-quarters down the way of the thin strip that is Chile. It was colonised by Germans who came here in the 1850s and drove out the Indians. You walk around seeing signs for Tea and Biscuits as ‘Tee y Kuchen’ or ‘Farmacia Doggenweiler’.In […]Read More
- How to visit Vergina’s Unesco site
- Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden
- To all my Editors with Love..
- To all my PRs with Love
- On the trail of Chatwin in Gaiman, Patagonia
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- The Antikythera Wreck
- Vienna’s Best Christmas Markets
- The Best and Worst Places I have visited
- Photo Essay: Brazilians