I expected the tour to Pope John Paul II’s – sorry Saint John Paul II’s – village of Wadowice to be composed of pious old ladies and arthritic old men. Instead, they are all energetic thirty-somethings, many of them singles who could be out on a bonding tour from their gum, Today’s Catholics are LOUD. […]Read More
- A primer on Hungarian pop
- Chapada Diamantina: Brazil’s adventure playground
- Pilgrimage to Bruce Chatwin’s grave
- What does Metz look like?
- What do airline initials really mean?
- Trekking on Mount Olympus
- The Trojan Camel
- Tarasp: The Castle That a Mouthwash Built
- About Thessaloniki: Hotels, Restaurants, Bars