To celebrate World Toilet Day I thought I’d post a photoblog of what must surely be the most beautiful toilet in the world. It has to be – it’s been designed by Austrian artist Frederick Hundertwasser, one of the most controversial Central European Artists. Jewish, Catholic, member of the Hitler Youth (for his own safety) […]Read More
- Christopher Hitchens and the Elgin Marbles
- What do you call someone from..
- Best of Rhodes in pictures
- The Best and Worst Places I have visited
- From Punta Arenas to Tierra del Fuego by Bus
- Semana Santa in Seville
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Meeting Celebrities on Andros
- The Day The Berlin Wall Came Down
- Around Milos in Eight Hours