When I first tweeted “I think I’ve left the best till last. Colmar is absolutely stunning, surely the prettiest town in Alsace” I immediately received several tweets back agreeing with me. It seems no one who has been there can forget the experience. I mean, no city that has a neighbourhood called Little Venice can […]Read More
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- What you didn’t know about Thessaloniki’s Architecture – Photo Blog
- Vienna’s Best Christmas Markets
- What next for Greece?
- Singapore in London
- Wi-fi in Germany: no laughing matter
- Valparaíso, Latin Eurovision and Chilean Wine Recommendations
- Trip to Hungary: a photo essay
- French Opening Hours
- Up close and personal: The Karlskirche in Vienna