To celebrate World Toilet Day I thought I’d post a photoblog of what must surely be the most beautiful toilet in the world. It has to be – it’s been designed by Austrian artist Frederick Hundertwasser, one of the most controversial Central European Artists. Jewish, Catholic, member of the Hitler Youth (for his own safety) […]Read More
- What to pack on a trip
- Meeting Celebrities on Andros
- Semana Santa in Seville
- What do you call someone from..
- A tale of Crime and Punishment on Skopelos
- Valparaíso, Latin Eurovision and Chilean Wine Recommendations
- My grand Bucharest Hotel
- Hungarian nine-course dinner
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Top Mispronounced Places in the World