Theofáneia (January 6th) is one of the most important religious celebrations in Greece. It commemorates the visit of the Three Kings to baby Jesus and the confirmation of his divinity. Everybody appreciates the presents of myrrh (we do after all still give each other perfumes) and gold (no competition there), but many are understandably confused […]Read More
- Costa Verde: The Black Fly of Ilhabela.
- What do you call someone from..
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- Where to go on the Alsace wine route
- My grand Bucharest Hotel
- Five Days on Easter Island – I
- Print or Blog? (In Praise of Editors)
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- Greece: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Kolonaki, Athens