I have commented before that by 2001 the never-ending parade of 1990s slums from Guarulhos airport into São Paulo had disappeared. That there were no more people walking to work on the motorways at 6am. That in 2002 the election of President Lula has brought some hope to the people of Brazil with its Fome […]Read More
- What next for Greece?
- Greece: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Sherlock Holmes in Switzerland
- Tales from the New York Cafe
- Colmar: The Pearl of Alsace
- On Elizabeth Bathory, the Blood Countess
- Five Days on Easter Island – I
- Around Milos in Eight Hours
- Extra section cut from Rainbow Diary
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?