I found the images of Kaikoura after the earthquake very upsetting, since my own memories of the two days I spent there are some of my best in New Zealand. As the town is cut off from the land, businesses are struggling with their summer season ruined. Even those with insurance may not be covered […]Read More
- What do you call someone from..
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- The Best and Worst Places I have visited
- The day I learned I was GCSE Material
- Michelin inspectors and guides: the insider info
- Images of Ios
- Stained Glass Windows: Medieval Cartoon Books
- Semana Santa in Seville
- Travel Writing Essentials: Openers
- Sherlock Holmes in Switzerland