The Soweto tourist trail is well-trodden: one first pays homage at the Hector Pieterson museum, named after the 12-year-old boy who was one of the first to die during the riots of 16 June 1976. Inside, the story of the riots is being told via old TV programmes and images and there is none more […]Read More
- Birdwatching in the Okavango Delta
- Valparaíso, Latin Eurovision and Chilean Wine Recommendations
- What do airline initials really mean?
- Salvador: Pelourinho
- Hom Strom
- Blog Title
- Christopher Hitchens and the Elgin Marbles
- The Nabokov Museum in St Petersburg
- Lindos: appreciating a Greek temple
- Where the hell is Kythnos?