I have often wondered what today’s editors would make of past classics if they were submitted now. So here’s my take of a telephone conversation of a commissioning editor talking to authors of classic books who have just submitted their first manuscripts. Not that I have suffered from my editors, of course, I love you […]Read More
- To all my Editors with Love..
- How a gay love triangle caused a massacre in Thessaloniki
- Where to go on the Alsace wine route
- Franglais or Just English?
- What next for Greece?
- Dead Russians: St Petersburg’s Czar Tombs
- How to complain if your credit card has been overcharged in Greece
- The Best and Worst Places I have visited
- Puerto Montt and Chiloé
- Greek Tourism 2014