No one leaves Olympia unmoved. The feel of the place, although destroyed by overzealous Christians, is much more than the sum of its sights. Here is my own personal view of Olympia. Click on an image to enlarge. The devil is in the detail. Inside the museum, there is much to admire. Every exhibit tells […]Read More
- Greek Myths – Part One
- Stroganoff: The palace, the Count, the dish
- A Tourist’s Guide to the Hungarian Revolution Part 2
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Eating in a three-star Michelin restaurant
- Trip to Hungary: a photo essay
- Lee Kuan Yew: my obituary
- In memory of Hector Babenco
- Where the hell is Kythnos?
- Chablis Heaven