I was working on the Tinos chapter today and I remembered – it’s not only the dovecotes I was keen on. As I drove further north, I closed in on the two museums I wanted to visit: the Halepas Museum, a tribute to the local boy who went on to became one of Greece’s prime […]Read More
- What does Metz look like?
- My Fascination with Hungarian
- The Chilean Lake District
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- Renting Mi-Fi
- Churches you shouldn’t miss in Thessaloniki
- Greek Island Paradise: Ano Koufonissi
- Pilgrimage to Bruce Chatwin’s grave
- In the steps of Raskolnikoff: Crime and Punishment Locations
- Paraty: Masons and Pirates in Brazil