I found the images of Kaikoura after the earthquake very upsetting, since my own memories of the two days I spent there are some of my best in New Zealand. As the town is cut off from the land, businesses are struggling with their summer season ruined. Even those with insurance may not be covered […]Read More
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Travel During Elections Abroad
- Bolivian Miners: a photo essay
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- The Antikythera Wreck
- Pilgrimage to Bruce Chatwin’s grave
- Thessaloniki – First impressions
- What next for Greece?
- The church of Notre-Dame-des-Malades, Vichy
- A hike to the Chauvet Cave