Last night I watched The Omen (1976) for the first time and was quite surprised at what passed for horror in the 1970s as well as how tinny the cars looked. But what made me sit up and tweet my dismay was the assertion that Megiddo (Biblical Armageddon) was south of Jerusalem. Well, I thought […]Read More
- To all my PRs with Love
- Around Milos in Eight Hours
- Santorini and the Bollocks of Hercules
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- Life’s a Greek Beach
- Kolonaki, Athens
- Athens part II: Reasons to be Cheerful
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- List of celebrities who died in 2016
- My Fascination with Hungarian