Well, half of Milos actually, but since we started with high winds and uncertain as to how our trip will end, it felt like we rounded the whole island. No boats dared leave Milos’s main port, Adámas in the morning but Captain Michális’s Pánormos. But it was my day off (I’m here researching for the […]Read More
- Birdwatching in the Okavango Delta
- Churches you shouldn’t miss in Thessaloniki
- List of celebrities who died in 2016
- About Thessaloniki: Hotels, Restaurants, Bars
- Where the hell is Kythnos?
- The Trojan Camel
- 2012: a review of my year
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Memories of Kaikoura
- How I entered Czechoslovakia