The Semana Santa in Seville, Andalucia’s sprightly capital, is the week of religious celebrations that takes place between Palm Sunday (Domingo de Ramos) and Easter Sunday (Domingo de Resurrección) every year. It is the biggest and most renowned Easter festival in Spain; the locals know it, so prices double and treble during this period. Me, […]Read More
- To all my Editors with Love..
- Travel During Elections Abroad
- Tales from the New York Cafe
- Missery Loves Company: Living in a French Chateau
- Ukraine or The Ukraine? A mistaken overcorrection
- Images of Olympia: a photoblog
- Meeting Celebrities on Andros
- Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden
- Where to go on the Alsace wine route
- What next for Greece?