The “Alsace Wine Route” refers to a small but remarkably picturesque B-road that winds its way from Strasbourg to Mulhouse on the eastern slopes of the Vosges passing through a succession of Hansel und Gretel villages (in the case of Dambach-la-ville, through both village gates) and below a succession of wildly picturesque castles. And if […]Read More
- Wi-fi in Germany: no laughing matter
- Birdwatching in the Okavango Delta
- Franglais or Just English?
- What you didn’t know about Thessaloniki’s Architecture – Photo Blog
- People of Kea – photo reportage
- St Andrew’s two churches in Patras
- Images of Olympia: a photoblog
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- The Chilean Lake District
- Mykonos Cool