I found the images of Kaikoura after the earthquake very upsetting, since my own memories of the two days I spent there are some of my best in New Zealand. As the town is cut off from the land, businesses are struggling with their summer season ruined. Even those with insurance may not be covered […]Read More
- The Nabokov Museum in St Petersburg
- Chablis Heaven
- Wi-fi in Germany: no laughing matter
- How a gay love triangle caused a massacre in Thessaloniki
- Among the studs of France
- A hike to the Chauvet Cave
- Franglais or Just English?
- Hotels and Restaurants in Barbados
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Sherlock Holmes in Switzerland