Although you don’t often think of Russia as part of Europe, a walk in St Petersburg convinces you that, unlike Moscow, this is a city that looks more like Paris than Tehran. I mean look to your left! Then you go to the various cemeteries and you’re surprised at how many dead Russians you recognize. […]Read More
- Vienna’s Best Christmas Markets
- Five Days on Easter Island – I
- What do airline initials really mean?
- My interview with Rob Savage
- What to pack on a trip
- Greek Tourism 2014
- Puerto Natales and Patagonia
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Greek Island Paradise: Ano Koufonissi
- What do you call someone from..