Day 3: Thursday Next day – horror. It rained all day. Bea and I were going to rent a jeep ($70 for 8hrs) but it rained. I saw the good in that because if the sun were out I’d turn fried red rather than roasted pink. I spent the day in Lidocaine and the night […]Read More
- Lee Kuan Yew: my obituary
- Churches you shouldn’t miss in Thessaloniki
- Thessaloniki’s street life – photo blog
- Best of Rhodes in pictures
- Where the hell is Kythnos?
- A Tourist’s Guide to the Hungarian Revolution Part 2
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Baking in the sand Greek-style
- Puerto Natales and Patagonia
- Images of Olympia: a photoblog