I am a big cave and rock paintings fan and I have hiked in some god-forsaken places in the Andes and South Africa to admire the remnants of whichever culture has left their marks on the rocks. The Chauvet cave has been described as a prehistoric Sistine chapel, forever closed to the casual visitor, but […]Read More
- Salvador: Pelourinho
- From Punta Arenas to Tierra del Fuego by Bus
- What does Metz look like?
- Sherlock Holmes in Switzerland
- The Nafplion komboloï museum
- Images of Olympia: a photoblog
- The most beautiful toilet in the world
- Greek Press Conference at the World Travel Market 2014
- Cool São Paulo
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?