What does living in a French chateau feel like? No, I don’t mean renting a room in a seigneurial residence that’s been converted to a hostellerie. Nor do I mean renting one for 50 friends to entertain in your wedding weekend. I mean really buying one and living in it. Philip and Patricia Hawkes did […]Read More
- Blog Title
- Porto Seguro: Brazil’s Discovery Coast
- The Top 12 Films with Laughably Wrong Geography
- Photo Essay: Art Nouveau in Nancy
- Images of Olympia: a photoblog
- Puerto Natales and Patagonia
- Travel Writing Essentials: Openers
- The most beautiful toilet in the world
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Santorini: The best view in the world?