I have commented before that by 2001 the never-ending parade of 1990s slums from Guarulhos airport into São Paulo had disappeared. That there were no more people walking to work on the motorways at 6am. That in 2002 the election of President Lula has brought some hope to the people of Brazil with its Fome […]Read More
- Why is Coffee so Expensive in Greece?
- Churches you shouldn’t miss in Thessaloniki
- Baking in the sand Greek-style
- The House Where Pope John Paul II lived
- Berlin: Is there anything left from the old GDR?
- Cool São Paulo
- Tales from the New York Cafe
- Paraty: Masons and Pirates in Brazil
- The Bayern Munich museum
- How to visit Vergina’s Unesco site