Puerto Montt and the fishing village of Angelmo present many photo opportunities. The town is the gateway of the Chilean fjords and ships take travellers to Puerto Natales down the coast in Patagonia. It was in Puerto Montt that I ate my first congrio frito, fried conger eel, as common in Chile as cod in […]Read More
- From Punta Arenas to Tierra del Fuego by Bus
- Franglais or Just English?
- The House Where Pope John Paul II lived
- What do airline initials really mean?
- Photo Essay: Art Nouveau in Nancy
- Bizzare Cyclades
- Life’s a Greek Beach
- Dead Russians: St Petersburg Composers & Writers
- Churches you shouldn’t miss in Thessaloniki
- The strange cult of St Demetrius in Thessaloniki