Schloss Tarasp in Scuol is one fairy-tale of a castle like they don’t make them anymore. Although 1000 years old and one of many in the Engadine, it is the only one that is not a ruin. The reason for this, is that it was bought in 1900 by one of Germany’s richest men, Karl […]Read More
- List of celebrities who died in 2016
- Thessaloniki’s street life – photo blog
- Santorini: The best view in the world?
- Greek Tourism in 2013
- Porto Seguro: Brazil’s Discovery Coast
- Where to go on the Alsace wine route
- Where the hell is Kythnos?
- The Bayern Munich museum
- Trip to Hungary: a photo essay
- Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden